We enhance the creative and artistic vitality of our community through outstanding arts education and exhibitions. We serve over 10,000 visitors per year through unique classes, workshops, and special events.
10 Water Street #106
Waterville, Maine 04901
Ticonic Gallery is open Monday through Saturday, 12:00-5:00pm
Ticonic Studios open shortly before scheduled class start times.
Member access to Ticonic Clay Studio is available from 6:00am until 8:00pm on weekdays and 9am-5pm on weekends.
Free visitor parking is available at the Hathaway Creative Center.
Ticonic Gallery + Studios are located on the first floor of the Hathaway Creative Center, which is accessible by ramp at the West entrance.
We are committed to maintaining a workplace that promotes the health and safety of all employees and patrons. We have adopted the following measures to ensure a safe visitor experience:
- Mandatory masks/face coverings when in the gallery
- Face shields provided upon request
- Hand sanitizer available upon entry
- Installation of plexiglass partitions
- Social distancing signage and prompts
- Increased air circulation (weather permitting)
- Staggered patron scheduling to thoroughly disinfect the gallery and high touch surfaces between reservations
Admission is free but donations are gratefully accepted.
We are now accepting reservations to view the current exhibition on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Visitors are required to wear a face covering for the entire visit while at the gallery.
A maximum of 4 persons from the same household may make a 30 minute reservation by filling out the form below. Once your request is received, we will respond and confirm your visit details. We are not able to accept reservations by phone at this time.